Sunday 10 July 2016

Im sorry!



So as you can tell i have been absent for a while, no real reason to it just have been super busy and my blog had to take a back seat for a while. Thats the best thing about my blog, it doesnt disappear if i dont write for a while and i can always come back and pick up where i left off.

So while i have been away being 'busy' we have found out the gender of our baby, stay tuned for the next post with an update about my second trimester and the big old gender reveal which will be going up this week coming. Id like to say i have also been busy working on the house but in all honesty i havent, i mean my husband and builders have been working very hard but i have literally not lifted a finger on it but im pregnant so i get away with it, ha.

Anyway now that i am in my third trimester ive decided i am going to make more of an effort with my blog, i enjoy write little posts for you to all read about my little life and i know quite a few of you like reading them so i promise when i say this i am back and there will be more blog posts coming!

Speak to you all very soon

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment